TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that many of you guys have nice looking gauges for your t-birds, but with mine being an SC I can't use the same ones. I'm looking for white faced, similar to the autometer phantom series. I've seen a few thraeds with guys making there own, and even for the club, can or has anyone made SC gauges? The '89-'93 are different from the '94-'95 SC's. I'd take a set for each year because I've got 2 SC's

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have ant pics of them. I'm looking for something to post for you. I have a couple of guys(4) up here in Canada look for the '94-'95 SC white gauges, so maybe you can a few dollars off of us, once I find something to post for you to work off of.

I'll look, and get abck to the thread, once I find something.

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
220 is on now, but 240 would be trick!

What year is the image? there is a difference in the boost gauge, and the tach. '94-'95 are the same as I'm looking for. Glad to see you can do this. No rush, but I will tell you that some other guys up here will be interested to see how they turn out.

Thanks a ton for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.