TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Just general white wheels or a specific pattern?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Granted these arent actual wheels on the cars, Im hoping itll help you in someway.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
If the car is pearlescent like mine, plain white wheels will look like ****, which they do in those pics LOL
I used your car because it was the only profile view of a white cougar I could find. Hope youre ok with that

·
Registered
462 Posts
Just read that you wanted to see speedsters. I know this isnt great but Im making these on my phone then importing the pictures to my laptop.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't mind, I photoshop that pic all the time lol

At first I thought Wheels On was using it as a sample pic, that I'd have a problem with.
I admit it isnt the greatest app but it helped me pick my wheels. Just waiting for them to ship out. The latest one I cut the wheels off of an ad. I put brakes behind it just so it looked better. when its not the flat white it doesnt seem that bad.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the car is pearlescent like mine, plain white wheels will look like ****, which they do in those pics LOL
This isn't for my pearl cougar, I just bought another cougar to add to my collection. This one is a 97 performance white mint condition with 41k miles. I haven't posted pics yet. I am thinking about white speedstars with white calipers. Those white Old Saleen mustangs look sweet all whited out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts