TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if this has been covered but I would like to know who all here is in the military. It seems I post pics or something about my sea going days and I get alot of replies like, "Hey I was there" and so fourth.So if you are or was in please come forward and announce yourself.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
were in... and work for Uncle still.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Navy..seven years left, had a blast the first 13 an I'll be having fun the last 7 if I have anything to do with it :D

Dave

·
Registered
83 Posts
Soon to be Navy submariner, if all goes to plan. I enlisted back in May, and I'm scheduled to ship out in January.

Assuming they don't discharge me because of my recent discovery of a knee problem! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

-Nate B :ssalute:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Been in the Army Reserve and Active Reserve for the last 20 yrs. Currently serving as a GS-12 in a Army Reserve aviation unit. Been to the usual places: Egypt, Germany, Bosnia, Kuwait, yaddy, yaddy, yaddy, etc, etc.....

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Active Duty USAF Airman First Class currently serving in Iraq. Home station is Pope AFB, North Carolina. I work munitions systems and no, I doubt I'll re-enlist into that.

·
Registered
484 Posts
USAF over 8 years now. I work "micro/miniature circuit card repair" or fix burnt up electronic stuff. Im a life'er unless a job of a lifetime comes up.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Prior Navy here, 8 years as an Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures), got out in the begining of 2000. I am now employed at Lockheed Martin in Marietta Ga, working on the F/A-22, so I am still involved with the USAF.

Thundersteel, if you want to move up to GA, Lockheed will more than likely be hiring come January or so. You can try giving them a call, or putting in a resume. I can get contact numbers if you a re interested, let me know.

Scott

·
Registered
52 Posts
USAF-just finished my first four years and reenlisted for another six. I also just got home yesterday from being deployed for 145 days. Had some fun. I wasnt in the danger area but where I was I could go to the beach every other day. Yeah, it was a cake deployment.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
US Coast Guard, ET-2 (Electronics Technician, 2nd Class E-5) '82 - '86. Loved it, but $0 bonus to reenlist at the time. :(

Have been working for our Uncle ever since. I’m currently a GS-2210-12 (Information Technologist) working for DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency).

Any other Coasties here? :wavey: :usa: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Have fun, Seabass and I were there for the initial war, and have since come home, but some people get lucky and never leave the Airport:rolleyes:

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Kevin Duffy said:
USAF-just finished my first four years and reenlisted for another six. I also just got home yesterday from being deployed for 145 days. Had some fun. I wasnt in the danger area but where I was I could go to the beach every other day. Yeah, it was a cake deployment.
Were you at UAE?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
going on 8 years in the USN active. Been stationed in San Diego for the last 6...Love it...Seen more in 6 years than my whole family

·
Registered
529 Posts
Was Navy for 4 years in intelligence..living life in the box.

Was stationed in San Diego was fun saw and did some cool stuff but they didn't want to allow me to go the direction I wanted to so I left. Did pacs on both the USS PAUL HAMILTON and USS RUSSEL both out of hawaii (free vacation). First time was out when the cole got attacked 2nd time we circled DG protecting it from Al quaida and we ended up rescuing all the pilots from a downed B-1 right before x-mas (dusts off his NAM) ;)

-former CTR2(SW)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts