TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,235 Posts
Nice find.

It bees yours for the low, low starting price of only $3,000!!!

Still needs to be lowered IMO.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks OK but you could get a nosebleed from drivin it, it sits so high. Looks like lots of door panel holes.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Am I reading right that the system shown in the photo does not go with the car unless you pay an extra $3000? :2huh:

"car had a $7000 system in it just removed for sale . will put back for 3000"

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Am I reading right that the system shown in the photo does not go with the car unless you pay an extra $3000? :2huh:

"car had a $7000 system in it just removed for sale . will put back for 3000"
thats about how it would be if I sold my 73 thunderbird....for an extra 3 grand, you can have the system.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
thats about how it would be if I sold my 73 thunderbird....for an extra 3 grand, you can have the system.
Oh, I completely understand that, but would you post photo's of the complete system in the advertisement for the car, with just a short one-liner saying it doesn't come with it?

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice car with some nice fiberglass work, I just think the description could be a little clearer. :thumbsup:

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Oh, I completely understand that, but would you post photo's of the complete system in the advertisement for the car, with just a short one-liner saying it doesn't come with it?

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice car with some nice fiberglass work, I just think the description could be a little clearer. :thumbsup:
yeah, if he was really trying to sell the system, you would think there might be some more pics of the system.....or I should say some "clearer" pics would help.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Car has v8 motor with tons of mods done for fun not for raceing or betting on.
now who in the hell would wanna race or bet on a beautiful bird like that?? :rolleyes::tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts