TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have midterms this week and next week. i have 3 tomorrow and two next monday. i've been studying all day, what a pian in the ***. Now i have to work on half of a semester worth of homework for my accounting class. The professor never told us the homework was gonna be collected (never said anything on the sylabus about it either) so i havent been doing it all semester because for some wierd reason accounting just comes natural to me and i dont need the homework to help me understand. So anyway, on moday she told us she is gonna be collecting all the homework from the first half of the semester at the midterm. needless to say i was pissed. its not hard just a pain to sit here all night and do 12 homework assignments. Anyone else going crazy over midterms?? o well, i better get started on the homework.

Frank

·
Registered
686 Posts
None of my classes had midterms this semester, but i did have a physics test yesterday. I studied like all weekend as hard as i could...i thought i had this stuff down...but got my test back today and it was a 70%...i was looking at a good shot at an A in the class but now im gonna have to work much harder to get that :/ The test was over rotational motion and and force...and i forgot everything on the test....Torque can seem pretty simple on cars -- more torque = good...but when it comes to understanding why it works and how to calculate it...i got owned lol. Its like my brain was working against me or something...but youll have that. oh well. Good luck on your tests man! :)

Greg

·
8,239 Posts
I have two huge papers due in two weeks, and midterms coming up in two weeks. The only thing I can think of is getting it all done right, then going to florida for a couple weeks and sit in the sun with a corona/lime.

JH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts