TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering if any of you have the game?! I know its a real OLD game, but its a good game. I can not find the game book, so I can not play. Any one have it?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I've never heard of it, though it sounds interesting. I have all of the Microsoft Combat Flight Sims however. (I just can't seem to get the latest one figured out though)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I probably have hundreds of hours in front of CYAC. It was a fun game, but I haven't played it in a number of years.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent played any simulation before, just the one I mentioned. Its a real olg Dos game. Pretty cool if you ask me for their date release. What simulators are like awsome?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
If you liked the old DOS games you'll be amazed by Combat Flight Sim. Plus you can go to Flightsim.com and download just about any type of aircraft you want, and install it into the game. I've literally got hundreds of aircraft in the various flight sims I've got. From Flight Sim 98 to Flight sim 2004, and Combat Flight Sim the European theater, Combat Flight Sim the Pacific Theater. And Combat Flight Sim "Battle for Europe".

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Back in the day I had it on my Mac along with Vette if any one remebers that game.

-Miller

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still can not find the stupid manual, I need to for me to answer the game so I can the game, whatsoever no luck :(

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Post the question it asks, I'll see if I can help. If it asks the top speed of the P-51D the answer is 437--I remember it asked me that one once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts