TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still has parts that they bought thru one of the GP on this site and still hasn't installed them.

I still have yet to install my aluminum driveshaft that I bought thru the first aluminum driveshaft GP!:D IIRC I think I was either part of the first or second group.:tongue:

I can't be the only one.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I am right there with you on the aluminum driveshaft thing. I also got in on the first round. I have been waiting until I get my pumpkin in to do the driveshaft at the same time. I used to think that my transmission was going out and I didn't want it to fail while I was breaking the gears in so it has been on hold.
It turns out my tranny is good so it I will be installing in the next few months.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I haven't installed for the driveshaft for the same reason ;-P
Now I have all the parts for a J-mod sitting in the garage, as well as an 01 GT tranny and converter, and brand new FRPP 3.73's and a TL pumkin out of a 97 Sport.

Oh yeah and I also have Comp Cams and springs just chillin in the garage.

Doh! Just read your sig Tinman and remmembered that I also have an 03 Cobra radiator and an 03 GT Complete intake setup.

·
Registered
917 Posts
read sig look at my junk thats cluttering up my room and basement.... im still gathering parts for the brake upgrade but its taking longer than expected as im not magical in any way :zdunno: i still need a few misc things for the brakes... i still need a flexplate, converter, speed cal, and sct for the gears and what not... and then we have the 11" wide tires in the basement... well i need some rims for those....:D

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
and then we have the 11" wide tires in the basement... well i need some rims for those....:D
285-30-18's are WAY too short to be run on an mn12. Bad idea.

On the subject though, I have had 95 sc gfx sitting in my rental house since 2004... I'll get them on one day. :rolleyes:

Edit, guess that wasnt a GP thing though...

-Joel

·
Registered
917 Posts
yeah i know bout the too short thing they are 25" vs 26.5' to stock so i think im going to throw them on ebay and buy some 275/40-18's with that money.... dont bash can you say profit... $300 tires each for free x 2:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Installing the driveshaft is soooo much fun....

I'm convinced that Ford engineers sat around. They started the design of this car with a driveshaft and an oil filter in hand, and they built a car around them.

·
Registered
825 Posts
put in the ds when i did the 5spd swap:D

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
My braided brake lines are still sitting here. I've just been too busy with other areas of the car to get to those yet.

There are still plenty of other parts sitting here or waiting to be made that are destined for the car.

-Rod

·
Registered
122 Posts
im glad i was lazy about installing my driveshaft cause i sold the car :eek:
i bought another thunderbird and put it in... damn near the only stock part left

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I've got an entire box of things waiting to be installed, some I've had for over a year. None from group purchases however. The box contains:

KYB shocks
80mm LMAF
SCT Chip
PI cams
oil cooler
tranny cooler
rear end rebuild kits
3.55 gears for same
underdrive pullies

I'm sure theres more in there. Just gotta start digging.

Then there are the parts on the LE that need to be taken off and put on the LX.

J-Modded Valve body
Eibach springs
PBR brake calipers
89 SC front sway bar
Gauge cluster
SHO speedo cluster

I am going to be busy this summer.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
What i have laying around to put on.(none from GP's though)

80mm MAF
Cobra T-45
Mark 8 Pumpkin w/ 3.73's and a t-loc

All i can think of right now.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I've got SC swaybars, front & rear, SC halfshafts, Rear disk brakes, a 30/60 black leather SC rear seat that needs to be recovered.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I've got an entire box of things waiting to be installed
I am going to be busy this summer.
:zwthstpd:

Lower Mark arms with perches
IRS polly bushings
PI cams
SC spacer
ACT Tap
chrome custom intake tube