TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I know there are a few members in here with the split paint job, one color on top, one on bottom.
Lemme know who it is..so I can look at their pics.
Thanks

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, Im not referring to the Anniversary editions one.. Im speaking of custom paint jobs.
Sorry, but thanks Steve

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
i was always wondering how a combo od red and vlack would look on a 96 bird

·
Registered
825 Posts
If anybody will host a pic I will show a rendering of what my car will look like shortly with red/black.

·
Registered
825 Posts
pic sent

·
Registered
825 Posts
Thanks,

For anybody curious what red/black would look like the link above shows it fairly well minus the bad photochopping, lol

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Sarah, are you thinking about doing this? Dont cover up your blue pearl, thats awesome in the white as is!

-Joel

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont want to divulge my creativity..LOL..however I will still have the blue pearl if I do it.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
FordTBirdGirl said:
I dont want to divulge my creativity..LOL..however I will still have the blue pearl if I do it.
we should have a ms/al meet. id like to see your car.

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea we should definately try to set something up...cause Ive always wanted to see your newly acquired bird as well!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Two tone

My oldest Son wants me to do the two tone deal on his 94' 4.6 LX. Black over the factory red from the body crease on the top of the doors/fenders.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was thinking that the 2000ish Harley F150 2 tone would look bad *** on our cars, black on top, silver on the bottom.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts