TCCoA Forums banner

Who In NJ Is Going To Seaside Heights???

688 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  JSGAuto 
#1 ·
Anybody going to seaside heights in NJ on the 25th. I'll be down there, I'd like to know who else is going?

BeirutsFinest

#2 ·
i might go down there if you guys can tell me where you'll be around 5 or so,......my g/f works 'till 3 or so and it's about 35-40 min drive plus she wants to spend some time at the beach,.....so if there's some sort of agenda or if you guys know what's going on around 5-5:30 then i'll be there.

#3 ·
Not sure...

I'm not sure about the time, but i know that a bunch of guys will be there....at the North bay in the parking lot.....Not exactly sure where this is.....but I know Seaside Heights very well, and i'm sure i won't miss a bunch of T-birds Sitting in a lot.

Hope to see you there.

BeirutsFinest

#4 ·
#5 ·
Starting from the GS Parkway.
Take exit 82 (formaly 82 B) this is the Seaside Heights/Toms river exit. You are now on Rt 37 east. Take this road all the way to the bridge (Don't worry it is a really big bridge this time!) and make your way over to the left hand lane. You will pass through lotsa lights before the bridge. Now after you go over the bridge you will pass through one traffic light. You want to stay in the left hand lane because it turns into a jughandle. The sighn says seaside height. after you go around the jug handle and you are now on Rt 35 north. Make your way over to the left hand lane again. If you look off to the left you will see a bay beach, that is where you are on your way to. About a mile up the road is a U-Turn. The sighn says U-Turn, Toms river, and "To Bridge" It is a left hand turn. If you go to far you will end up at the traffic light. Now you are on 35 South (Just for a landmark there will be an A&P on the right). Make your way to the right lane. About .5 miles ahead on the right will be the beach. There is a yellow/brick building there (I think it says Lemonaid on it, on the right). Pull in there.

If you have any trouble finding it give me a call. I will be the first one there, so look for the teal/green/blue T-bird. 201-317-9387

Jim

#6 ·
probably gonna be headin there after the boardwalk/beach,.....you know any directions from Grant Ave. or similar?....if not i'll drive back to the bridge and start w/ your directions.....btw,....how many people are supposed to be there? 5 , 10, 20?

#8 ·
from Grant AVE (leaving with the ocean at your back), make a right onto Boulevard this is the main street. Continue up the road about 3/4 of a mile and it will turn into 35 north. You will then see a sighn for 35south and U turn on the left hand side. The turn is right before a blue condo building. You will have to travel across a few lanes to get over there so be prepaired. Rt 35 south goes off to the right after the U turn do not continue straight or you will end up back on Boulevard. You will then see the A&P on the right ant 1/4 mile ahead on the right will be the bay beach.
If you get lost feel free to call me cell 201-317-9387

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.