TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys ever been there? I go there like EVERY Tuesday and everyother Friday. But they pi$$ed me off one night when I was drunk so I decided to email a complaint, The didnt make the "extra wet" (extra sauce) even though I paid more for them to be that way, They gave me the order, I checked it, They hardly had any sauce on them, I told them and they said thats the most they could put on them, WTF!!!! So they gave me 2 small little cups of extra sauce to put on them. Idiots

This happened a second time, but I didnt notice till I got home, I called them up, and took them back, and they "re spun" them, They brought them back and it looked like someone washed the sauce off of them!!!!

I emailed a complaint and here is what I got as a reply,

Quote from Bw3:

Dustin,

Thank you for your response on our corporate web-site. I am sorry that it has taken me awhile to respond to your email as it was deleted by another manager. I would like to apologize first of all for your food not being the way that you ordered it. I would like a chance to get you back into our store for another chance. If you could please email me back with your full name address and a phone number (just for our records) I would like to credit you with 50 wings with extra sauce. I look forward to hearing from you,please email me back with the requested information A.S.A.P. Thank you for your time. And we will see you soon. Thank you James B.

Quote from Bw3.

SWEEEEETTTTTTTT

Thing is, I can GUARENTEE that I will still have the same problem with the sauce.

·
8,239 Posts
Buffalo wild wings is like a ripoff joke around here, its not bad, but it's not real buffalo wings.

Pass the bleu cheese.

JH

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Dude,

Bag BWW's........just go for the best.....

HOOTERS!!! :hitit:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Umm, well, Hooters has atmosphere, but thier food sucks, Not to mention Ive heard at least 2 cases of Hepititis A from workers from there.

How much are hooters wings any way?

Bw3s are only 35cents, with 12 signature sauces:

Yeriyaki
sweet bbq
Smokey southwestern
Mild
Medium
Spicy Garlic
Caribbean Jerk
Thi
Hot bbq
Hot
Wild
Blazin: this thing has a WARNING LABEL ON IT!!!!, It made my nose bleed once, not to mention runny eyes.

Plus, I went out with a girl that worked there, She didnt ever want to eat there cause she knows of the cooking conditions.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Blech, I've tried the wing chains before, and I dont like 'em. And no-one goes to hooters for the wings... the grilled cheese maybe, but not the wings.

I havent found any chains that can do wings. There are some local joints that can crank 'em out to my liking, but thats about it.

PS. Keep that bleu cheese comin'

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I've been to the BW3's in Chapel Hill once. Don't feel like wading through college traffic and collge kids to get some okay wings. I do like their spicy garlic sauce though. Need to find a place to order it online.

Keep the Bleu Cheese, I'll take Ranch.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sweey BBQ and Teriyaki...on Tuesday nights...hell yeah!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive never had that kind before, I guess Ill try some different ones when I got tonight.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
i do the 50 cent legs and 1.50 21oz beers on wed nights at the one by me, the city that its in has their cruize nights that nite on the street right out in front. works for me go have a few beers and legs look at a bunch of nice rides and all is good.

btw its Elmhurst Il

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Yeah, no one goes to Hooters for the crappy food, they go for the diseased underage girls. ;)

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I've been to the BW3's in Chapel Hill once. Don't feel like wading through college traffic and collge kids to get some okay wings. I do like their spicy garlic sauce though. Need to find a place to order it online.

Keep the Bleu Cheese, I'll take Ranch.

hey I've been to that same store there. Only time ever at a BW3. The blazin sauce is the only thing I have ever found to be too damn hot to eat, which was a real surprise.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
kdanner said:
hey I've been to that same store there. Only time ever at a BW3. The blazin sauce is the only thing I have ever found to be too damn hot to eat, which was a real surprise.
Yeah, a friend of mine got those and couldn't even eat but two of them. I ate one and my eyes were watering before I even took a bite.

On a side note I made wings tonight. My wife, a Texan that will make salsa that will etch a steel bowl, said she couldn't taste any flavor through all the heat. :D Guess it's a good thing I didn't blend up any habaneros to put in there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
To be honest I have never even heard of them until now. Hooters wings aren't very good either. There are a couple bars in Green Bay where I am going to school that have 10 cent wing nights with double bubble on pitchers of Leinies. Those are usually fun nights, until the next morning.

·
Registered
348 Posts
when i want wings, i go to howies ... hungry howies that is. you tampa boys and michigan boys know what im talking about! with that cajun bread and blue cheese .... those things are to die for ... but, yea, BW3s rocks .... aside from the tea, every time ive gone there it has sucked! i dont like to drink beer when i eat, thats afterwards!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Anything that a chain sells, can't be that hot. If anyone really want to taste hotness, get some Blair's 6am hot sauce. If you think you can take hot stuff, put a drop of this into your bowl of chilli. I wouldn't recommend trying it out of the bottle. I did and I cried for a good hour.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uhh, Ive never seen any of that, but the Blazin wings are pretty hot, they are so hot they:

Make your nose run
Make your eyes water
Make your ears pop
Burn your lips and make ice melt on them

This is as, if not more, as of effective as pepper spray, I rubbed my eyes once after eating one wing, (I was rubbing the tears off), I poured tears out, It was like my body giving off a self defense against wing sauce.

One thing that I have had hotter than that is a taco sauce that is so hot, IT MADE MY TONGUE BLISTER!!!!!

Im not an average person either, I DRINK franks red hot sauce if im thirsty, I snack on fire sauces at taco bell.

I think ill do a search looking for the worlds hottest hot sauce and try it.

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
thumphed said:
when i want wings, i go to howies ... hungry howies that is. you tampa boys and michigan boys know what im talking about! with that cajun bread and blue cheese .... those things are to die for ... but, yea, BW3s rocks .... aside from the tea, every time ive gone there it has sucked! i dont like to drink beer when i eat, thats afterwards!
We got a Hungry Howie's and I thought they were a pizza place? At least that's what my friend brings home after she gets off work from there.

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
You want wings, you need to be going to Quaker State and Lube in Sharon, PA. "Best Wings USA" and they're not kidding. You need to sign a waiver to get an order of their Atomic wings.

--Molly

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
the place to go here in El paso for wings is not Hooters, or wingstop...its Track One. The place is actually a train made into a restaurant and they're famous for their double dipped wings, honey and hot sauce...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts