TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I like the clean lines and simple looks of this body kit. Anyone knows who makes it and what type of material it's made of? Thanks

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I'm thinking Xenon. Could be wrong though.

Jay

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Wings West maybe? I can't see the front air dam too well in that pic. Too dark.

Jay

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guys that looks like a kit you can get from a company called Dealership Design..
It's there nascar style, it doesn't say nothing about what it's made from at there web site.......

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeah cougar your right, the Dealership one is more straight at the bottom, but it's pretty darn close to it....Anyone got a kit from Dealership Design ?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
^^^ huh, they are nothing alike.... nothing. Well they are both body kits.

I'v always thought that dealership designs nascar wannabe kit is one of the worse looking of them all.

I actually like the Kenny Brown front airdam. The Red Tbird in question looks like it has the front bumper of the Kenny Brown cars with the Wings West Side skirts. Best of both worlds imo. I don't like the WW front and back. I'd like to know what he used for the back of the car.

It's a nice sporty looking bird that looks like it could of came from the factory that way. I like that, it's not over the top. I really don't care for body kits but every once in a while someone gets it right.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i need a new front air dam for my car, as you can see

·
Very nice... How Much?
175 Posts
I WANT A BODY KIT , But my wallet says otherwise......

·
Registered
30 Posts
^^^huh, worse looking one ??? alot others out there look alot worse to me, just different styles for different looks and taste............

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
And my tastes say it's the worse looking airdam i've seen on an mn12. It's broad and flat and completely clashes with the cars body which is otherwise completely curved. ymmv. If you like it put one on your car, it's your car not mine.

whatever, that's cool.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well i really don't think many on here care what your taste are , good or bad....
I think we were trying to answer a question about who makes the air dam in the orginal post, so far other than that you don't like it you haven't been much help in this thread...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts