·
Registered
425 Posts
aim sn - deedeearrguy

source sn - iSUK

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
anyone wanna explain what CS source is? I used to play CS a whole lot but haven't been lately. Too much of a pain in the *** to dl the newest versions of everything if i wanted to reinstall.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
wow... so its like a free version of multiplayer HL2?

If by DOD you mean Day of Defeat, You are certainly right. I cannot believe some of that is still around... its been years.

Forgot to mention... got any idea what specs you need to run that? Im on a Nvidia geforce4 but i only gotsa 800mhz computer. Im prob screwed until i get my college computer i would guess.

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
I think you are right, you're screwed. Specks from the box:
Minimum requirements.
1.2 GHz processor, 256 meg of ram, DirectX 7 level graphics card, windows 98+, 4.5 Gig of hard drive space.

Recommended is a 2.4 GHz processor with 512 meg of ram. DirectX 9 level graphics card

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Jason Miller said:
I think you are right, you're screwed. Specks from the box:
Minimum requirements.
1.2 GHz processor, 256 meg of ram, DirectX 7 level graphics card, windows 98+, 4.5 Gig of hard drive space.

Recommended is a 2.4 GHz processor with 512 meg of ram. DirectX 9 level graphics card

OWNED

Also, as soon as i finished typing that last post, i shut my computer down and it crashed during shutdown... registry was Fed and i had no backup ::eek:hnoes::

got it fixed though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts