TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moms do! Tonight we signed my stepson up for drivers ed and the instructor asked that when we pick them up we park in front of the building or in the church parking lot next door. Well I am at a traffic light with my left turn signal on waiting for the light to turn green when one of the mothers proceeds to back her 4 Runner up and she blocks the driveway. The light turns green and I proceed to turn and she just sits there like a bump on a log so I beep and finally she wakes up and moves. I pull into the church and all stupidity breaks loose. Well....I, like a two year old have what is called my "patience hat" which my wife asked me to put on after something I mumbled to myself. We pick him up and I proceed to take a right turn out of the driveway when all of the sudden....blondie in her Jag proceeds to pull out and almost side swipes us. I suggested to my step son that he should tell the instructor to have the moms attend the classes with their kids and maybe they could learn something maybe not though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts