TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention... :D

I'm in search of some small parts for my Aspire (hence the Misc. section and not the "wanted" section) and I'm not having much luck on the Festiva/Aspire board... :bawling:

So, since I know there are some junkyard dogs on here that frequent salvage yards, I thought I would post here…. :D

(I’ve called every salvage yard in the area and they don’t have any… :bawling: ) I didn’t know my Aspire was so rare… I guess I should put it on eBay for $20,000 since it is in nice shape and not a lot around anymore… :rofl: :leftright

But I digress…

Shopping list
Connector and 6” of wiring from the 3 pin plug on the distributor
Connector and 6” of wiring from one of the connectors on the gauge panel
Door armrest “pocket liner”… (plastic “thing” that lines the pocket where you grab to the door to open/close it)
Plastic “rivets” that hold the interior rear panels on

My offer is: I’ll pay you $50 (via PayPal) for your time plus whatever the parts cost (I’m assuming less than $10 - $15)!!! I think that is a fair deal!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pnyklr said:
www.car-part.com should find anything you can imagine
Yeah, if you're looking for a "normal" part. :bawling:

But they don't have things like "clips", "connectors", etc. Well they "have" them, but it isn't worth their time to go out and "get" them.... :(

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
good luck , i havnt seen any in yards around me , tempos, c/v's, grand marquis, taurus/sable , mn12's fn10's , few clown cars

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
94 Daily Driven 4.6L said:
Yeah, if you're looking for a "normal" part. :bawling:

But they don't have things like "clips", "connectors", etc. Well they "have" them, but it isn't worth their time to go out and "get" them.... :(
I dunno some of the junkyards here let you go out to the car and take what you want

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Distributor
Ford Aspire 3-17-97,TBI,1.3 250126 $100 Riteway Auto Salvage USA-AL(Oxford) E-mail 1-800-365-8036

Distributor
Ford Aspire 040042 $100 Sports & Imports USA-AL(Fyffe) E-mail 1-256-623-6182

Distributor
Ford Aspire PLUG BROKE 6F0219 $100 431 Auto Parts USA-AL(Alexandria) E-mail 1-800-621-3788

Distributor
Ford Aspire NOF $Call Johnny Spradlin USA-AL(Birmingham) E-mail 1-205-322-0434 1-800-477-2787

Door Handle(See Front,Rear)
Ford Aspire LFOS,BLK,LFIS 5805 $Call 78 West, Inc. USA-AL(Oxford) Request_Quote 1-800-852-8778 Request_Insurance_Quote

Door Handle(See Front,Rear)
Ford Aspire LROS,BLK,LRIS 5805 $Call 78 West, Inc. USA-AL(Oxford) Request_Quote 1-800-852-8778 Request_Insurance_Quote

Cluster Bezel Only
Ford Aspire BLK 5805 $Call 78 West, Inc. USA-AL(Oxford) Request_Quote 1-800-852-8778 Request_Insurance_Quote

Also I've been pretty luck with autozone with the clips and connectors for both the ford and the buick

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't need the distributor... I need the connector that plugs into the distributor. Believe me, if you call a salvage yard and ask for them to go get these parts, box them up, and mail them to you, they won't do it. It's not worth their time (and I don't blame them). :beek:

I may have to call some of the salvage yards in B'Ham (I don't get down there that much) and see if they have any.

If I could find a car in a junk yard, I'm sure I could get the parts by just pulling them myself. But if the Aspires aren't there, I'm SOL... :bawling:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I've gone to the junkyard and asked for parts and they just let me go back there on more then one occasion (except at ez pull then I like to break stuff )

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
pnyklr said:
I've gone to the junkyard and asked for parts and they just let me go back there on more then one occasion (except at ez pull then I like to break stuff )

"Its just one of those dayz...."

:cool:

MG

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
whats up with super greg? lol

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Let me see what I can do Donald.I sold alot of Aspire parts this past week-end.I am going over sat.PM me with what you need and I will print it out and take it with me.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I need to go out to Speedway this weekend for some kitty parts... I'll keep my eyes peeled...

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LX-Tasy said:
Let me see what I can do Donald.I sold alot of Aspire parts this past week-end.I am going over sat.PM me with what you need and I will print it out and take it with me.
Thanks,
Chris
You've been PM'd. :thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts