TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a grey bird at LRU in Lanham today and it was displaying a TCCOA decal in the window....caught the backside of the driver (I think) as I rounded the corner. Sorry I couldn't connect but I was in classes all day and lunch breaks didn't coincide. Hope to introduce myself later but you'd been dismissed early!!!

Just Curious,

DR :cool:

·
Registered
513 Posts
I was there, but there was more than one!
Mine was the primer one with the t-bird on the back window and TCCoA decals
on both the side windows.
When I was standing outside in the morning, i saw a gray one with a black hood and exhaust on it, I also saw a fox body drive thru while I was staring out the window during class, Yeah I know, I should have been paying attention.
Our class ended early so I got to leave around 2:30.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, OK...the silver '95 with the black primered hood is me, the early bird is another of the instructors here at LRU.
Again, sorry we missed!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Cool Dude, LRU is a place we Land Rover people have to go for training.

DR, I am sure I will get a chance to meet you sooner or later, I am up there a
few times a year.
But since you are an instructor, you can forget about that me staring out the window thing during class. :D
Tommy

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At's OK...you were there for CAT-SAP...lookin out the window would be the concern of the nice young lady conducting the course who was/is not Land Rover people (works for CATERPILLAR)!

Now, Technical training? The woods out back is littered with the remains of those who couldn't remain focused :D

Gotta try and get my beast thru MD State Inspection...What a racket that is!!!
Just got a look at the checklist...are they for real? Are INDEPENDANT shops the only ones who do inspections or are DEALERSHIPS allowed too?

Oh...BTW, just curious...what's your dlr#?

·
Registered
513 Posts
No you can take it to dealers. As a matter of fact, my brother is the service manager at Ron Bortnick Ford right off 301 in Upper Marbloro. He is a past LR tech and service Advisor. He got me my job here.....and then left. :confused:
I don't deal with indepentants unless I really have no other choice.

My dealer is 227, in Alexandria Va, Just across the WW bridge, :mad:.
But I live in waldorf, so I do have to drive accoss it everyday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts