825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet, I love this forum styling, much better, and more options

Keep up the good work

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And after 7 tries to get my sig working without using html, it finally does, yay

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hey, Shadow...bringing up old posts...if we're going by minutes, I think I win now. :D Lol.

:cool: It's aight though, dude.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

First post on each is 7-14-02. Then his post is 11-21-03 and mine is 11-23-03. There's 2 days difference.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Glad that you have your priorities in line. ;)

That's just frightening 93p. Now if you really want to be the Resurrection Whore, it should be calculated based on aggregate spread between last and most recent post of all the posts. That would be a truer measure if you are following these lines. There must be a way to calculate that. JT?

Geesh, isn't there something more important I could be doing with my time right now?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
soop said:

Geesh, isn't there something more important I could be doing with my time right now?
Yea, and I'm sure there are more important things that 93pimpin, and Shadow could be doing other than dragging up year and a half old posts......

maybe I'll just start removing them as I find them

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Awww, come on, I know I am gettin a pretty good kick out of this, plus, the misc could use a little kick in the pants, not a lot goes on in here, besides, they die back down in a day or two. I say as long as it doesn't get too far outta hand. Hell, the old Poll in the club forum on the new Vbb colors, I revived that one night cause I was bored, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts