TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled accross this on while looking at the body kits. Looks pretty cool, even though the bird little too lowered for my liking. If I only had $1200 bucks to get this, hehe. :D

Here's the link if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I remember that car, and the 10 page long thread about it, or something to do with it..

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sweet ride to say the least, I wounder how hard it was to install those lambo doors since our doors are pretty darn heavy compared to usual compacts (imports) which have that mod...

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Homer said:
That's Homer's bird

ROFL. God... you and Alex should have come out to MOD 05. It was ricer hell. There were 3 3000GT's that had lambo doors. There were only like... 9 in attendance! There were DSMs all over the place and even more Evolutions. And they all looked stock. It was less like a car show and more like a freakin' car lot. It was painful.

Anyway.. Homer should post up a how to. ROFL.

·
Registered
173 Posts
and i thought the top of the door hurt to accidentally run in to...i bet that bottom corner feels wonderful to crack your head on...:)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
232slow4me said:
Don't they make fiberglass doors for the lambo conversion? I remember reading that somehwere...
They make fiberglass doors for racing purposes, but I don't know about this app.

Jay

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Fiberglass doors are a big no-no for daily driving. If you're hit in the side, you're toast. The 'glass doors don't have any reinforcing steel beams like the stock doors. If it's gonna be a strip/show trailer queen, then go for it, or if you're going to weld in a rollcage, then I suppose it might be ok. I still wouldn't feel good about it, though. Good thing I don't mind my doors opening the normal way, I guess.

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
92five0bird said:
Hell with this, I wanna see Delorian Gullwing doors on the Bird............THAT would be sweet.
i know some people who might be able to arragne something like that

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Newer pic of Homer's Bird:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts