TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if anyone is from around the Kansas City area?
See if you would want a meet and greet or something, I know its winter and all, but I'd like to see other Thunderbird's and Cougar's before I leave for basic.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Nope, your the only one from the KC area. Well, there is Jason (thunderbird96) but I'm not sure of anyone else.

-Melon

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm moving away.
:eek: Why?

I know Jason, he talks to my brother alot about his SC. Saw him the other day, but didn't get to talk much. And I don't want to pay the membership fee's on SCCOA to talk to him.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
You don't haveta be a member to post on SCCoA. I'm not a member, but post over there semi-frequently.

-Melon

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh..alright. I'd be all over meeting up soon, but I just blew up my supercharger pretty much...
Got the extra in the garage ready to go on, at least I hope so..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would want to be there, but without my car, and I just dropped all my money on parts for the car right before it died..:(

I'm broke...darn Fords... :D

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Welcome to the club, hang around a while, we have a ball when the weather gets warm! (sometimes when its cold to!)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
BTW, Dibs on shooting karlen in the kneecaps if he comes to a meet and drives wrecklessly.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
You mean like doing burnouts in parking lots. ;) Or gets caught racing on the way from the meet? hehehe

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Karlen is.... Known... on KCSR....

His first post was that he was Traysliding, smacked a curb, and a "Douchebag" cop was profiling him and gave him a ticket.

Then he posts a video of him drifting his cavalier at excessive speeds through a residential neighborhood.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol, that wasn't my first post, and the cop wasn't a douchebag. :confused:

I don't drive wrecklessly, my Tbird isn't running and I won't be here for meets till probably summer 2009.

Ya I trayslid my Cavalier, and why does it matter? I'm just trying to meet people who have Thunderbirds, give me a break.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi, I'm Ryan. My job around here is busting chops.

Like I said, If you drive responsibly around us, I'm completely fine with you comming to our meets. We rag on Tyler all the time for driving like a maniac. Don't need 2 people to babysit.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was in a empty parking lot...lol, I see what you did there...

Don't tell me you have never done a donut in one of your cars? It's the same thing, just with FWD.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts