·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to see how he blended the back end together. thanks

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Look between the guys body and arm standing in the way of the car, you can see the rear corner and the break beteek colors just stays as a straight line as it curves around to the back so it would just be two tone like the front all the way around. Not sure if that helps you, you problaby still want to see more pictures but I thought maybe that would help.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah, that sort of helps. I am curious as to how he did it on the trunk tho. I am seriously considering this paintjob for my car except instead of blue it will be black

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I remember when those pics first came out there were a bunch of them. Maybe if you found who had them originaly you can find another one of that car in the hundreds of pics there were.

It does look sweet. Go for it if you are thinking about it.

-Shawn

·
Registered
935 Posts
I saw a 87 turbo w/ this paint job, and it looked terrible ( I thought). Possible just the body style, but I wasn't a fan at all. May have been the paint to it was Purple and Red!

Your call.

To answer the questions I seem to think he painted the top part down to the grove in the body panels and then in the back part of the trunk I would guess all silver like the hood? Wish we had more shots to judge.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, your a big help

soop: I think I know what car your talking about, but I think it is black and red. It looks pretty sharp, but I wanted something original, thats why I am going silver/black. I never knew Dwayne had that though...... He has graphics though, so mine will still be a bit different.

You guys rock!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I finally found the CD i put the pics on. Here is the only other one I have of that car:

-Shawn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts