TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the custom exhaust pics and I ran across a pic of what looks like a brown t-bird with a very neat exhaust system. I also noticed it had Texas license plates, so if you know who's car that is could you please let me know. I want to know what kind of exhaust system this person is running. Thanks!:D

·
Registered
608 Posts
the only ones im seeing with plates are these two:

Looks like a Flowmaster or some similar kit

and this one

knowing big mike its prolly straight or a Glasspack at the 3rd (dont quote me on that tho)

i could be wrong but thats justmy judgements on those two, hope one of these is what you are referring to. i didnt see one that was brown, but hey maybe im getting old. either way. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Lithsanatrex said:
i didnt see one that was brown, but hey maybe im getting old. either way. :rolleyes:

he might have been referring to that black one, it does look kind of brown at a quick glance.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94V8Thunderbird said:
he might have been referring to that black one, it does look kind of brown at a quick glance.
First things first, I'm not a guy I'm a chick!:tongue: Second of all it's the top pic, and to me it looks like it's brown, but that could just be the angle it was taken at. So, yeah that's pretty much it. Thanks!!:D

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Hey the exhaust you are referring to looks pretty similar to the ART true duals. Which can be found here:

http://www.speedfreak.cc/products/texhaust/

Not sure whos car it is though, but it's definatly not a flowmaster catback or anything.

Nice to see another female into the good 'ol T-Birds. Chicks just don't know what they are missing...LOL.

:D

·
Registered
153 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts