TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all has a cat(s) or kitten(s)? I bring this up because my larger cat (Misty) enjoys sitting in front of my puter screen and/or laying on my keyboard when im trying to read important material. Such as Tccoa/Sccoa. anyone elses cats bug them while theyre on the puter?:D

 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
SC UL8R1990 said:
Who all has a cat(s) or kitten(s)? I bring this up because my larger cat (Misty) enjoys sitting in front of my puter screen and/or laying on my keyboard when im trying to read important material. Such as Tccoa/Sccoa. anyone elses cats bug them while theyre on the puter?:D
I have 4 cats. 3 Bengals and a Persian.
Male Bengal
Other male Bengal
Don't have good ones of the other two. 1 female Bengal and the Persian is female.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
Our cat likes to lie on the keyboard whenever my wife is using her laptop. She (the cat, not my wife) likes to chase the pointer too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,978 Posts
i gotta i cougar! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
My cat stands right in front of the screen when playing Diablo II. Whenever you turn up the volume and start a battle, she jumps sky high and runs. Also, a laser pointer drives her crazy. She trys jumping up the wall after it, and provides for hours of entertainment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
i have two cats, but they never get a chance to get near my computer.....i always keep them locked out of my bedroom.....they get into stuff too much...

big shocker there, eh? ;)


BTW, OT: Earl, I need your email address to mail you the carfax report...PM it to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
I have a cat, and the only bad habbits she has are: waking me up in the middle of the night by touching my nose with her paw, and ruining my mini-blinds by sticking her head through then to see outside.:rant:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,978 Posts
Black_97_LX said:
ruining my mini-blinds by sticking her head through then to see outside.:rant:
its not just cats that do that , my shar peis do that too !
 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
The females like to chase the Anoles during the day and frogs that stick to the windows at night. Keeps them busy and out from under my feet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
our new kitten is very curious. she likes to jump all over the place, especially in the bath tub for some reason. Welkl one night i was messing with her and she kept jumping in and out of the tub. So i turned the shower on and continued to mess around with her ......she did a running leap into the shower and came speeding out like there was no tomorrow. lol
 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
SC UL8R1990 said:
our new kitten is very curious. she likes to jump all over the place, especially in the bath tub for some reason. Welkl one night i was messing with her and she kept jumping in and out of the tub. So i turned the shower on and continued to mess around with her ......she did a running leap into the shower and came speeding out like there was no tomorrow. lol
:uppoint: Reminds me of what happened a few weeks ago. Our Persian loves attention and if she wants it and doesn't get it she'll get in your face and demand it. I have a 92 gallon salt water tank. If we're watching the fish she'll jump up on top of the tank to get closer to us. One day I had the lid open to feed the fish... wait for it... she wanted attention... yup you guessed it. Jumped up and Spaaaa Lash... water everywhere. She went under, came back up, bolted out of the tank, further tossing water around. I was soaked. My wife was soaked. The floor was wet. Cat hairs floating in the water. Fish all hiding... sigh. Had a good laugh. Funny... she's never jumped up on the tank since. :D
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top