Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Didn't drink

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
No hangover is EASY. Drink alot of water. A hangover is just your body saying "I'm dehydrated!"

I woke up at 4:30pm.

·
Administrator
7,997 Posts
Quiet night last night, didn't over do it this year. :uppoint:

Joe

·
Registered
285 Posts
Why did I do this?

Oh my god!!
I got so wasted.

Went across the street to the block party. They had the smoker going,Ribs,burgers,clams,oysters,chips,and kegs of ice cold BEER. started raining at 9:00 so we moved into the garage women in the house. I got down a case of Coors not counting drinks from the keg.

Now I remember why I stopped drinking heavy.

I hope everyone here had a safe and great new year.

Fuel man~~~

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
i dont really get hangovers anymore..... is that a bad sign?

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
No drinking for me... plus I had to work the next morning. Even if I didn't have to work I still wouldn't of drank. I'm boring huh? Never drank in my life and am trying to keep it that way. I have seen the stuff ruin to many peoples lifes... O well, have a good year!!

:D

·
Registered
368 Posts
I know!

I feel the same way but It's ok to get mindless every once in a while as long as you are around great friends who care for you!
I see what you are saying though!
Me? I got tossed! No hangover though! Lots of water and Aleve!
Happy 2003 everyone!
Good luck to all of you!!!
:) :) :)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I really didn't drink TOO, too much! I went to a party where my ex g/f was at with her new b/f so needless to say, I didn't stick around too long. I left to go to another friends party at around 10:30 where I met up with this chick I know and probably put down about a 12 pack of Corona's over the remainder of the night! I was also nursing a bottle of Tequila aswell :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh... not in front of the ladies. I try to stay just buzzed when the ladies are there. But if their ugly go ahead... Theyll look hot enough soon. If I get really trashed, Ill do it with a couple of my good friends

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Re: TONY I'M SORRY.....

ornithophobia96 said:
but my STEELERS are going to have to beat your BROWNS on Sunday
:zdevil:
No I don't think so. The squeelers will go home crying Sunday. No more couch for the Browns, hopefully Holcomb will show everyone what he is made of.

HAHA This is war...

But seriously, that is going to be a good game. Can't wait till 1:00 on Sunday!

WooHooo...

Go Brownies!!!!!!!!

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Man, I am Behind...

Didn't drink much, so, no hangover. I do keep the beer at hand for football, so, I've consumed some each day this last week.

Call me sacrilegious, but I'm rooting for OSU tonight (I root for all Big 10 teams in bowl games). I'd like to see them pound Miami, or squeak by them, just like Miami squeaked by several times this year.

Oughta be a good game, no matter what.

:zbeer:

....dang...I'm almost out!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
92CougLS said:
Didn't get drunk and glad too, I got sick, which SUCKS
Did you get Nogged by the Egg?

alcohol can help, as long as it's NOT a virus.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts