TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show us your interest in bringing back up the website for the Cinicinati Thunderbird Cougar Club (Cintcc) by chiming in, tell us what you think and if enough is interested the Club member who designed the site will try and resurrect the site! :D

Thanks Guys!

Jeff B.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Jeff....Is this where you told me to check out all of the KY info? Just double checking. Thanks again for stopping by man at Carl Casper.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
You know I'm in if there is any action. I thin if we tried to set something up to include northern kentucky,south west ohio and south east indiana we would do better, pull people from dayton,lexington,louisville,columbus,cincinnati and all the pig farms!
Alan

·
Super Moderator
12,241 Posts
You know I'm in if there is any action. I thin if we tried to set something up to include northern kentucky,south west ohio and south east indiana we would do better, pull people from dayton,lexington,louisville,columbus,cincinnati and all the pig farms!
Alan
You might want to add every other state to the list if the mighty TCCoA happens to go away. I'd love to rejoin you guys over there. I had an account there at one time, but I suppose I'd need to re-register.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeff that SC looks mint. I'm in Hardin County(just realized you're in the Ville).
Yup! Cool, I appreciate the complaints bud.

A buddy of mine, Greg from Lexington has a 96 XR-7. Been helpin' him with it and all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah man. I been drooling over XR-7's for years and this one fell in my lap. Interior is in fantastic condition, no rust other than a little surface here and there, and the drive train seems to be running well.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I had trouble getting registered last time but im down with it either way. Yeah Jeff, im still around. :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
29 Posts
Was thinking of you guys the other week while sitting at Hooters enjoying some shorts.. I mean fish samich;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts