TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Maybe put some on that fit instead of sticking out and looking like....

and probably not let Maaco paint the rubber bumper reinforcement behind the front bumper cover. ;)

And of course included a passenger side tail-pipe, and a V8. :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
heh, excellent comments ShadowDragon.

i'd be really sad if i saw that bird on the hiway ... i'd feel ashamed, heh.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Only ricer-like stuff on that car is the wipers, at least as far as I can see. Nothing wrong with a Xenon body kit, the spoiler was tasteful, the paint and wheels not my thing, but not rice either.

·
Registered
709 Posts
WTF

gold wire rims on a tbird with ground effects? God, people... do you want a sports car or a low rider/show car? Make up your damn mind... Sallen... daytons... gebes...

Jake

·
Registered
668 Posts
Re: WTF

MN12BIRD said:
gold wire rims on a tbird with ground effects? God, people... do you want a sports car or a low rider/show car? Make up your damn mind... Sallen... daytons... gebes...

Jake
What is up with the bouncy T-Bird. Looks like a hydro lowrider to me. Anyway if he put different wheels on it would be alot cleaner. I did the wire thing on my 89 I got alot of possitive comments. But then I got smart about cars and got some 17's for my 95.

·
Registered
575 Posts
knock off wires serve a purpose, just not on cars like ours. bolt on wires are like fart cannons, an imitation, they look cool only for the uneducated person.
michael

·
Registered
239 Posts
:zpuke:

·
Registered
529 Posts
I think its saleen looks like same one that is on the [email protected] @ss bird in JADE

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
TurboCat said:
Only ricer-like stuff on that car is the wipers, at least as far as I can see. Nothing wrong with a Xenon body kit, the spoiler was tasteful, the paint and wheels not my thing, but not rice either.
i aggree with turbocat. its not really ricey, other than the wipers and saleen sticker. saleen and wires dont go at all. and if he put a saleen sticker on there he should be able to back it. i think the color is ugly but i'm pretty sure its a stock color cuz i went to look at a 94 bird that was that color but didnt end up getting it for that reason.

Frank

·
Registered
709 Posts
dont get me wrong

I like wire rims... even on mn12 tbirds!!! 89-93 to be exact. The box front ends fits the lowrider image better than the pointy 95+ fronts doo. I saw a dark red 92 Tbird lowered with gold daytons in Detroit and I loved it sooo much.

Jake

1 - 14 of 14 Posts