TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can one get "banned" for nothing at all? Posts in the misc thread can be about anything at all. Nothing here should be called pointless or useless. Someone should explain this.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Well I know for a fact that political threads aren't allowed anymore... hence no more political forum. But that usually only results in the thread being locked/removed. I guess one could be banned depending on the seriousness of an issue and the tone they use to get their point across (cursing, name calling, childish stuff of the sort).

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
usually people get banned because they are trolling around starting crap with other people and they are given plenty of warning when they are pushing the wrong buttons, and when they get a temporary ban because they didn't listen, they then circumvent the ban by registering under a new name.

sounds like you speak from experience, be careful with the re-registering, you make the big cheese mad and he'll put an isp ban on you.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
ronmack said:
How can one get "banned" for nothing at all? Posts in the misc thread can be about anything at all. Nothing here should be called pointless or useless. Someone should explain this.
Refer to the rules. Misc is far from a free-for-all.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Probably from trolling to start fights, and then avoiding banning by signing up with another account.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yeah, i thought so, too. now all we gots to do is wait for him to signup under another name.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Dont worry he will probably try again and post more useless dumb threads It will be easy to find him because he will probably put ron back in his sn

-Matt-

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
don't give him anymore ideas about how we recognized him, it will make it harder for us to find him next time.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
isp addy?

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
People get banned because they are stupid.. enough said :) But if this was true, I would have been banned a long time ago :D

-Melon

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Now that this thread is done, I don't feel sorry for hi-jacking it.

How do you change the text under your s/n to something of your choosing? (Where it says 1st-6th gear poster, postwhore, banned, etc.)

~Chuck

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
In? Like, "in before the lock" or what?

About the custom titles, I've been wanting one for the past year, I just can't come up with anything! Guess I don't deserve one, then...

·
Registered
825 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:
Methinks this could be my old buddy BB ron!

How's it hangin' man? No time no talk man!

EDIT: Oops, too late, he already went bye-bye again.
thats what i was thinking but didn't want to say it

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
FasTBird232 said:
In? Like, "in before the lock" or what?

About the custom titles, I've been wanting one for the past year, I just can't come up with anything! Guess I don't deserve one, then...
yeah, I was bored and wanted a pee frost any way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts