TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Well I know that the 2007 SC shootout is going to again be in Dayton, OH at Kilkare dragway on Sept 28-30. So you can try and arrange something with the SC crew and piggy back it maybe. just my $.02

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
because the last nationals meet was a huge money pit that nobody showed for.

i wish there was one meet where everyone was going to be at, we should have it around the middle of the us, that was everyone would have a decent shot at going. i would like to do something where everyone was going to be, but doesnt look like that is very likely.

·
Registered
153 Posts
We used to have one for my truck club (NATC). We met in Bowling Green, KY the last weekend of July each year. We also rented Beachbend Dragway on the Saturday. Last year we had to stop doing it because they jacked the track rental way up and we couldn't afford it. It was a shame........

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
midwest nationals? KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!!! kansas motor speedway in topeka, ks? 81 speedway in wichita, or KCIR?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I've been telling them about the speedway in Topeka for years. Its got a dragstrip, an oval, and a road course plus plenty of motel space. but no one seems to be interested in Topeka.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
kansas sux

:tongue:

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
I've been telling them about the speedway in Topeka for years. Its got a dragstrip, an oval, and a road course plus plenty of motel space. but no one seems to be interested in Topeka.
Id rather drive to Kansas than Ohio.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL so would I. I imagine anyone who is west or south of KS would rather go to KS. But due to the population of the country, most of our members are east of KS.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
If you look at it the SC shoot out is the MN12 nationals now...with the new V8 classes and all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts