TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LIKE working on my car and haveing some thing different. I spent the weekend putting this BIG all brass rad in my car. Everybody that came by kept asking "why don't you just put a stock one in" Why.....because that would be too easy!!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
YOUVE READ MY MIND EXACTLY. i mean, when i tore down my bird, and now that im nearing interior and exterior completion.. people ask me, why? i tell them i am mentally ill, and that just shuts em up. but yea, i love to work on my car, i love to make it different, i love having a real nice car that looks bad ***, sounds badass and eventually will be badass on the track, that no one else has. its big, comfortable, handles great, and looks slick as hell. i wouldnt feel right doing this to any other car. -greg

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear you, people tell me I could have saved lots of time money and bought a Mustang or camaro with a V8 and a factory 5 speed. So why did I go to trouble of putting a 5 speed..........mental ilness I guess or I want to different. I ran in to a guy at the gas station a while ago who started asking about my car. Before I said anything he said It's too bad they never put a 5-speed in those, I just laughed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts