TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, the other night me and a couple of buddies decided we were going to go out and goof off all night. We rented and flew around in a cessna 172 for a while and went to waffle house around 4-430. Well we ended up pulling an all nighter. Around 630 most of my buddies and their girlfriends and such decided to hit the sack but me and two others decided to stay out. We just drove around and decided that it would be a good idea to watch the sunrise. So one of them goes and gets a 40 oz. of Colt 45 and we split it between the three of us and watch the sunset from a tailgate. We just sat there and talked about girls and cars...it was the most peaceful moment in life...fo real. So here it is:

tuition- $1600
40 oz. Colt 45- $6.50
Sitting on a tailgate with two good buddies sipping some cheap @$$ beer watching the sunrise when you have an 8 o clock class the next morning....-Priceless

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
where are you paying 6.50 for a 40 of colt...good god man, it should only be about three...four at the most if ya go to an expensive place....but good times man, I agree with the all nighters with the buds though, makes for good times.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
That's the reason I wish that I had went to a big 4-year college. I just haven't really made that many friends where I am at b/c it is a suitcase college (i go home on the weekends too). I really feel like I have missed out on stuff like that. :(

Russell

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
DirtyBird46 said:
Yeah I love college too. I saw 2 girls make out on thursday night :thumbsup:
I made out with 2 girls on thursday night :tongue:

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Yeah I love college too. I saw 2 girls make out on thursday night

^ Sorry, I couldn't get the QUOTE thingy to work.
You don't see that kind of stuff at an engineering school.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
My story from this weekend probably isn't appropriate :xpdevil: Let me just agree that, yes, college is VERY good.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Speak for yourself :D , even with a 9 to 1 ratio at my school i have seen girls make out on multiple ocasions. That is a lot for a forty you can get most regular beers around here for under 3 bucks, good old Miller High Life is only $2.09 at the corner store, not that i would no since i am only 19.
;) :D :cool: :leftright :thumbsup: :zbeer:

-Miller

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i really didnt know how much one cost cause i have never bought one cause of the unfortunate situation of me being only 18 so i jusyt guessed and i guess i guessed wrong...Yeah there is no way i would EVER go back to high school

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
scotthrbacek said:
Yeah I love college too. I saw 2 girls make out on thursday night

^ Sorry, I couldn't get the QUOTE thingy to work.
I hear that! But hey, UMR is getting a bit better than it used to be (there are more girls here than there used to be). :D

Anyone else in a fraternity? I'm a Kappa Sigma here at University of Missouri - Rolla.

-Rod

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
college is fun.. tons of it... lets just say im a freshman whos lucky enough to have a place off campus with 3 other peopel who like to party and my complex, as well as the other two next to me, are filled with college students.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Your Parents didnt send you to college to DRINK PARTY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS!

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Wow....where I work we sell 40s of Busch for a "buc-fitty".

Colt 45 is technically malt liquor. after 5.9% it's no longer considered beer.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Yeah $6.50 is steep unless you had to have someone but it for you. :cool: The cheapest 40 I get is King Cobra at $1.69. They taste like crap at first but you get used to it. If I had to suggest a malt liquor it would have to be Olde English, which is a little pricey at $1.89!! Oh…the things your drink in college.

If you want to get crazy grab a Camo 40. I think they are near 10% alcohol, but make sure you have some soft TP for the next day.

·
Registered
377 Posts
that is why i wish i didnt graduate.. the parties....never got into forties but bring on all the Natty Light you can...mmmm.....good .....3.99 for 12 :zbeer:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hehe...yeah natty lite is the most common on campus cause it is so cheap. Holy crap, i think colt tastes a little better than natty lite IMHO. Everyone has some in their rooms (cept me cause im lame).

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
My XR7 2004 said:
Why can't it be august right now!!!!!!
So you can be in college? LOL...I do have good news for you...there are quite a few hot girls that live in Charlotte. You're in for a great treat.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts