TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is up with everyone getting rid of their cars lately? :2huh: and i noticed the ones that are up for sale are the really tricked out pretty cars. i cant bear the thought of getting rid of my kitty.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
you mean like David, Nick, and PHATBRD? Yeah its kind of depressing to see 3 of the top ten cars getting sold.
-Thomas

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I'm keeping mine:D Oh wait, no one cares about my lonely Cat, sigh:eek: Still got some firsts on her!:)

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its very depressing, i'd give a nut to be able to have nicks car, that thing is just amasing. i cant afford it though :rolleyes: . barely afford to keep my fleet afloat.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well Miki is probably trying to sell his to buy one of the other two for sale. lol

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
I've thought about it too cause I've always wanted a mid-late 60s 2 seater but nah i'd rather save up and buy it as a second car, well actually third

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Well, my excuse is that other things are more important at this time. I'm 26 and live at home with two cars. I'm also looking at a couple career moves. Since I've been around cars I've really noticed that I'll do much better with new cars and keeping them looking new.

I've enjoyed modding my car, but I am not a skilled mechanic and I really don't enjoy turning the wrench. I'd much rather install interiors and detail:)

Money in the bank is a really good excuse to sell.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
TydlwavS said:
I'd much rather install interiors and detail:)
So hurry up and get down here and swap out my carpet and recover my seats. :D

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm selling mine to get another Bird. That being said, any offers??? hehe. But i did notice the massive amounts of mn12s for sail lately. Especiallly the REAL nice ones.

·
Registered
817 Posts
mines still for sale, though it seems its a lost cause. nobody around here wants it for the exact same reason i got another car, cause its slow.

of the 2 mexicans that looked at it, they both wanted a big car to put 4 15" subs in and big 20" chrome dubs and paint it some bright *** metallic green. and they wanted it for 2600 WTF i told them to get the hell off my property.

still up for grabs, super clean 4.6 with brand new tranny and torque converter, and spring lowering springs and springtech shocks(you know, the ebay combo) are included. cmon someone buy it. please, it just sits there all lonely, kinda has this sad pathetic look to it now. someone buy it from me. it will breach the 100k mark within 100 miles, engine still runs just as perfect as the day i got it(at 70k). its the tranny that pissed me off, ford shouldve made them in 5spd's then i would still be driving it. oh well. buy it.

heres my page http://www.cardomain.com/id/jet_black_tbird

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'd sell mine, but only to get one of the cougars I saw this week. Dealer in Great Bend KS. has TWO 97 30th anniversary edition cougars. One has 60,000 miles and has EVERY option I know of except a wing. The other has 90,000 miles and has EVERY option except a sunroof. Both same color inside and out. Both have the JJJJ spring code. I couldn't stop grinning while test driving her. Then again, I saw a Pearl white 97 T-bird with the sport package on the way to Great Bend...............

·
8,978 Posts
Traveler said:
I'd sell mine, but only to get one of the cougars I saw this week. Dealer in Great Bend KS. has TWO 97 30th anniversary edition cougars. One has 60,000 miles and has EVERY option I know of except a wing. The other has 90,000 miles and has EVERY option except a sunroof. Both same color inside and out. Both have the JJJJ spring code. I couldn't stop grinning while test driving her. Then again, I saw a Pearl white 97 T-bird with the sport package on the way to Great Bend...............
I think you mean 97 cougar sports, because the 30th was a 94.
-Thomas

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Not for Cougars. They came out in 67, making the 97 the 30th anniversary. Besided each had a little plaque on the dash marking them as "30th Anniversary edition". VERY pretty cars.

·
8,978 Posts
a local guy here has some anniversary 94 cat. I wonder how that works. I could've sworn his was a 30th.
-Thomas

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Yep, thats the one! Man I loved those seats! they are incredible. just like the SC seats, but better.

·
8,978 Posts
it wasnt a dealership anniversary because I've seen others like it around. The interior is two-tone leather with bolsters and possibly powered bolsters if I remember correctly. And they are better than SC seats I agree. Very nice package whatever it is.
-Thomas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts