773 Posts
Cheeper to build horsepower with a Chevy

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice car, but he probably already had a built 350 around lol. 10's is simple in a 302 car, 302=350 imho, they both make stupid power cheap. Between me and my dad, we've built and race quite a few of either. Their both good motors, but to each their own.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nope, it's a ford not too unlike the one in my sig.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: hehe, very original, j/k, and yes a 350 will make way more power with the same amount of money thrown at a 302, the aftermarket is huge for sbc's.
hey, don't knock them chevy motors, they are bada$$,

302's and sbf's in general are good, but takes more dinero to fix them up, and no, i don't approve of butchering a car like that, well, maybe, if it was original enough to offset the fact, but to each his own, .....later'z.....:D

·
Registered
824 Posts
hm. I've seen the 3.8L Buick GN in a Fox Mustang before (I dunno if thats bad for GN Fans or Ford fans) :leftright

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
Teal94BirdV8 said:
hm. I've seen the 3.8L Buick GN in a Fox Mustang before (I dunno if thats bad for GN Fans or Ford fans) :leftright
that's not bad for either, that is original kinda sorta, i haven't seen one done that way, way more original than stuffing a sbc into a fox body, at least they knew a good engine when they saw one, and that gn motor is a helluva good engine......later'z.......:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts