TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join fellow thunderbird owners and other makes/models as well at Amato Ford in mukwonago!

when: Saturday Sept. 16th, 2006, 9-11 A.M is registration and set-up, judging goes 11-1 PM

where: Amato Ford- 1015 South Main street, Mukwonago Wi

Dash plaques for first 150 registrants​

Awards: Unique acrylic trophies will be awarded in 14 classes
1st and 2nd place will be granted for all classes
also best of show & sponsers choice trophy!

we could meet at mcdonalds for breakfast or somewhere else depending on choice, let me know what you guys/girls think!

www.wisconsin-thunderbirds.org/
click on registeration under the amato ford show and print and send in by august 30th!! hope to see some fellow mn12s there

·
Registered
349 Posts
we could meet at 8:30-9 at mcdonalds on hwy 83 in mcdonalds(directly north of the pick n save and intersection of NN and 83) and get some breakfast, then have an all out mn12 cruise down hwy 83 to county ES and off to amato ford

·
Registered
463 Posts
sounds good also, now I just need to find that mcdonalds, or someone could meet me at the Wal-Mart on South 164 in Waukesha.

·
Registered
349 Posts
its right south of the intersection of 83 and NN, look for the pick n save you cannot miss it, east side of rd. we can meet there at 9, jason i will meet you at wal-mart at 8:30 in the front of the lot, i will PM you my number

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am really sorry guys, im sick like a dog, have the flu or something, cant get my temp down. Havnt slept in a day or so, wish me luck. Have fun....again really sorry i wanted to go so bad.:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts