TCCoWI Track Meet & Cookout

April 28th

5:00pm-10pm

Great Lakes Dragaway

Great Lakes Dragway
18411 1st Street
Union Grove, WI 53182

262-878-3783

Great Lakes Dragaway is located 10 miles north of the Illinois/Wisconsin state line, 5 miles west of Interstate 94, Exit 337, Highway KR (Kenosha/Racine County Line) 1 mile east of US highway 45. The large red star marks the spot!
The track is located near the interstate.

Ok lets try this again! Be there at 5:00 PM and bring food for a cook out. If you plan on racing do not drink before you race (no brainer). We will race first and cookout last. Bring a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, grandma or pet goat and meet some fellow members in your area(not just WI). We are all responsible adults...No drinking and driving...so know your limit! If we have bad weather (cross you fingers) we will reschedule for May 12. Thank you and have a wonderful day!! :D

I'll bring the grill, hot dogs, 2 chairs, table, cooler with ice and beer...oh and someone else can cook cause I always burn stuff.:eek:

WE NEED:

-Buns for hot dogs and burgers

-burger patties

-Chips and other snacks

-Chairs

Going List

OxmanWI
NVMIBRD
yeehaw mn12
dirtybird489
jhosler
MN1293-232
Gonzo
Chad Schmitz

·
Registered
463 Posts
I plan on comming out for the meet, I'll even try to bring some of the TCCoWI stickers that I'll be working on this weekend

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright we have a goat too! That takes care of the trash we make. :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Josh,
I may be able to make this one. Have to check the schedule. Did the April 7th one get cancelled?

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes it did due to weather, but I have a good feeling that this one is going to be fine. :D

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just meet at GLD and I think it's $12 to get in, you'd have to call and make sure cause I'm not a 100% on that. If anyone else wants to chime in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
yup for spectators

GLD Website said:
Spectators pay $12.00 to enter the grounds. On weeknights, the cost to race is $30.00 per driver. On weekends, the cost is $37.00 per driver.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i dont think ima race, i dont have 37 bucks to spare i gotta pay a 950 dollar insurance bill this week..... i might drive the bronco down not sure yet the car really needs tires it shakes really really bad at 45-50+

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yeah I'm not racing as well...no one has to race there car so that everyone knows. Your SC is shaky? Or your Bronco?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts