TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First this is crazy, but i have been browsing over at sccoa and i'm becoming obsessed with getting an SC. The more i read the posts over there, the more i want one. I won't get rid of mine, my car is to good, dependable, and reliable. This is crazy though, i've never been so obsessed with getting an SC. Preferably a 94 or 95 (automatic) Tonight i went cruisin around a little. Some yellow Mustang Cobra starts f***** with me. Pulling up jumping his gas and lettin up. I just ignored him. Then i got to a redlight, and there were 2 ricers about 17yrs od in a Acura Integra. He revs his car up, and i look over and said the roads wet and this is RWD. He was like "nah man, no way, i wasnt revving to race u, i was just trying to figure out something" He looked at my car and was like "hell no, what kind of car is that anyway" I told him 96 Tbird. he asked what i had done and blah, blah, blah. I asked him if he raced his car yet and the passanger said no. Then the driver looked and said "yeah, its a turbo and it did a 13.5, but my turbo isn't hooked up right" I told him thats pretty good, he said nah man thats too slow, i gotta do better than 13.5. I was like WTF? (yeah this all happened in a matter of seconds while the light was red) It turned green and we both took off slowly like normal. Then he jumped on it and went ahead. I didnt hear no turbo when he gunned it and that car was not fast and i think if i would have stomped on it, i would have passed his @$$. (regardless of my 17.7/17.8 from last night) His car probably wasnt even turbo, and he probably never even raced it before and lied by saying it was a turbo and that it did a 13.5. Anyways, i was bored and figured i post all of that. I dont care whatever. Anyways i am now seriously thinking about picking up a super coupe but i dunno yet. If i do it will probably be an at the time thing. Meaning that i wont "look" for one, but if i come across one for a reasonable price, i may get it. i really like the 94/95's. They look as if they are smiling. lol

Its funny how people who dont know our cars get scared if they see one pull up to them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
get a SC , put a AR there and dont worry about riccers. 300hp should keep you pretty safe form most ricers. (witha totally stock SC engine a AR blower and a FMIC

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yeah, I was obsessing over Supercoupes for a long time, wanting something faster than this snailish LX. I was going to settle for a V-8 or Turbocoupe. I'm glad those deals didn't work out. Now I have exactly what I wanted. (Except a 94 or 95 would've been better.) I can't wait until it's running so I can actually drive it. It'll all be worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts