TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had crazy dreams all night last night....one of which was me, standing in this wherehouse/shop type building with somebody, dont know who, and they open up this car door and shout into the car something about women removing misc. body parts to freak guys out, this pis$ed off blonde woman gets out of car and starts yelliing at us, and got up on some platform and said "Do you want me to remove my head?!? HUH?" we're freaked, didnt say anything, so she goes to unsrew her head...or something, and pulls her hair off, I guess it was a wig, but under it, was just more hair.....weird. I also had a dream that I was hanging out with somebody who kept telling me that he was going to vandalize my house/car and steal my stuff....then we got in a fight & he beat the crap out of me, WTF?!? I bet I'll have creepy dreams now for the next month, jeez.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
OK you need meds too. This sure doesnt sound like the Exorcist to me.

Unless Earl pees himself somewhere in it....Then maybe. :D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As for the pee-ing, nope, I sure dont :D Yeah, dude, exorcist? she took her hair off, that's it! LOL

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
The whole concept of doing things to your body that's unusual (like unscrewing your head off) reminded me of the girl crawling down the stairs.
Maybe I need something to drink, but that's the first thing that came to my mind.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Thats not so bad, in fact if i had dreams like that i might be that much closer to "normal" heh heh heh *twitches*. But seriously tho, lately ive been having so many wierd dreams that sometimes i dunno if i wanna go to sleep lol.... Like there was one dream this girl ive been into for the longest time, we were back in high school in the auditorium, as i was walking out she was staring at me with a perfect smile, but her eyes were black like some kind of demon. Then the next part of the dream i was in college, i saw her hanging out with some friends near the arts building i walked up to her to say hi. I then noticed she had orange / tan skin (not a normal human color lol) and she was really skinny...like sickly looking, her hair was all frailed up and the worst part is, she had a mustache!! I was like bleh, and as i started to react to what i saw i woke up. Ive been told you wake up from a dream when your about to die because your mind cant imagine what to do when you die in a dream, lol, i must have known she would kill me for reacting so i woke myself up haha. I guess those arent so wierd, but believe me, its been constant lately, just one messed up dream after the other...i think its just the stress of school and women put together is making me CrAzYY....

Greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
is there really anything to the whole "waking up from a dream before you die becuase your mind cant handle it" thing? that's interesting. the dream about the demonic creepy chick is farmiliar....I was kinda involved with this really issue-ridden female....kept having dreams she was the devil, things didnt work out, prolly for the best :D

Earl

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've died several times in my dreams. It's not cool. The first time, it all went black and I lost control of all motor coordination. I was panicking inside while I could feel my senses abandoning me. A few seconds later, I woke-up more pi$$ed than I had ever been. Other times, like the times when I am shot in the throat, I was hit, I could see the people around me frozen-- not doing anything because of shock, then all went black. I gurgled then restarted the same damn dream. You know those dreams where you start to fall, and you wake up right when you'd hit the ground? I've slept through the impact too. It was just like a 1 million volt jolt followed by paralysis then the fade to black plus panic.

Dying in your dreams is harsh-- you accept everything that happens as truth, and it is the most powerless sensation you can experience. In the end, it only makes you mad after the brief levity of waking up.

PJ

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wow PJ thats messed up....Ive had experieces where i was paralized but i never died in a dream, i always wake up at the last second. I remember one time tho it was like my brain forgot to switch on my motor skills, i was fully conscious and staring straight at the wall and could not move at all for over 30 seconds i was freaking out too.

On a lighter note ive had some very funny things happen in dreams too. Like i had one dream where there were NASCAR top fuel dragsters doing burnouts in the rain, and it was only raining over the area where the cars were lol. The nascar dragster thing messed me up, but it was just one wierd part of this really long dream that i kept going scene to scene with all kinds of wierdness happening. The last part of the dream i woke up trying to get out of some kind of fire escape and i got stuck, i woke up ramming my head into the wall. I never had a dream with that much stuff happening that i could remember part for part, so i wrote the whole thing down lol.

Greg

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I don't have dreams... I used to alot a few years back, but havent had many dreams since then (maybe a small handful).

I did have one a month or so ago though... I was in Japan for some strange reson. Can't really remember much of anything else, but from what I can recall... Japan is a happening place :D lol

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have had innumerable dreams/nightmares that are way too vivid over the past few years, but I don't care anymore. I used to complain about it, but it gets old. Now I just wake up and move on.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
saturday night i woke up 3 times thinking that the girl i want to be my girlfriend was laying next to me???

that a bad thing? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts