TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I came back home tonight, and I hear a scratching sound. I think, "Dumbarse dog. Always chewing stuff up. (I'm thinking furniture.) I'm gonna kick it's butt." So, I turn on the lights, the sound stops, and the dog isn't in there, it's in the other room. So friggin' eh...I'm about to crap my pants. I still don't know what the heck it is. I think it's under the floorboards. Think of the sound of dog's claws scraping against a board, wouldn't that scare you at 2 a.m.? Ya, so, I left the light on in there, and shut the door. I'm hoping it's not a rat. Maybe a cat got in, or something. There's a board loose under one of the radiators in our 150 yr. old house. I think I'm gonna suggest a LOT of rat poison, and just dump it down that little hole.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Sounds like a mouse. I had one in my house hiding under the cabinets in the kitchen. Never could figure out where he was, but one day I went downstairs to do laundry, and saw him running along the wall where the foundation and the walls meet at the ground. I didn't have anything to kill him with, so I grabbed the first thing that caught my eye- a bottle of Shout. Smacked him w/ the bottle, scooped him into a bag (not using my hands of course) and dropped him off down the road. He was dazed, but ok. I guess you could say I "shouted" him out, lol...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts