TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) -- Darrell Roberson came home from a card game late one night to find his wife rolling around with another man in a pickup truck in the driveway.

Caught in the act with her lover, Tracy Denise Roberson -- thinking quickly, if not clearly -- cried rape, authorities say. Her husband pulled a gun and killed the other man with a shot to the head.

On Thursday, a grand jury handed up a manslaughter indictment -- against the wife, not the husband.

At least, sometimes, the guy wins!!

http://us.cnn.com/2007/LAW/03/30/texas.manslaughter.ap/index.html

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
The link don't work.Say's "Page not found"

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Wow thats crazy.If I was in that situation I don't know how I would handle.I don't think I would shoot somebody but someone would definitly get hurt.And hurt badly!
I'm glad his wife has charge's on her.She deserves to be in jail.She is pretty much the cause of her lovers death.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I think I would turn into an alcoholic and just travel the world...
The only fights I have been into are hockey fights...I've never fought someone outside of that, because I always have too much time to think about how stupid it is.
During hockey, you get pissed, fight someone...there's no conscience thinking if you SHOULD or SHOULDN'T punch the guy.

Divorce rates just keeeeep going up, makes it scary for me...cause I still have 6-8 years before I'm married....are any loyal women left out there???
haha oh well.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
serves her right.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That is sad. The lover was just trying to get some! Got killed for it. I sure hope he got to go all the way. She is gonna lose everything she has and knows. Never to see any of it again. Burn lady burn!

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
I think that is awesome. He got to kill the guy and has nothing to "own up to".

Beats the hell out of shooting the guy in a "crime of passion" and going to prison for it.

And the cheating ***** wife should be going to prison. Win/Win

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think that is awesome. He got to kill the guy and has nothing to "own up to".

Beats the hell out of shooting the guy in a "crime of passion" and going to prison for it.

And the cheating ***** wife should be going to prison. Win/Win
qft

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
qft?

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
The ******* that was screwing another guy's wife got what he deserved,and the ***** somewhat got what she deserved.
JL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WOW, I need to move to TX LOL.

I heard a rober fell through a skylight, landed on a knife and sued the people who owned the house. Not sure if that was in Maine or not but WTF.

But yea, I think if I had a gun near by, I might have a finger spasm on the trigger.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
More like "don't mess with Texans" :D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Now if I remember Ohio law correctly, if you walk in on your wife and her "lover" having extra marital relations and you shoot BOTH, it is a crime of passion and bears NO consequences. However, if you shoot one and NOT the other....you will be brought up on murder charges.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now if I remember Ohio law correctly, if you walk in on your wife and her "lover" having extra marital relations and you shoot BOTH, it is a crime of passion and bears NO consequences.
what the ****?

do you have a reason to remmeber Ohio law, like in school or a lawyer?

that seems awfully far fetched...but none the less....sounds like a plan

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sounds like Texans have the same laws as us Alabamians. Must be a southern thing. Here you get caught attempting to break in or put one's family at risk or in harm's way--- you get shot no questions asked. That is why I stay home:(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts