TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning on doing the 97 headlight conversion on my 95 SC. i realize there will be a gap with the 94/95 hood. so do i just need a 96/97 hood or do i need the 96/97 bumper cover too, to make it look good (factory)? i prefer the looks of the 94/95 bumper cover that's on my SC...

if i only need the hood, what's a good price on one or a nice aftermarket? thanx...

any pics of conversions would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I dont know who but I think it was a couple people from SCCOA that had a 96/97 hood and headlights on a 94/95 car. this was at Carlisle that I saw this
Basicly if you do just the headlights thats when it leaves a gap. If you do headlights and a hood from a 96/96 on to a 94/95 then it should fit fine and leave no gap.
Go to www.sccoa.com and ask around there if anyone has done it because Im pretty sure that whoever did it was with sccoa.

-Shawn

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
tony serno did it, 95 sc 96/7 headlights, and hood. dont forget your mounting pannel. i might have an extra, i dunno yet. ill let you know its brand new in box.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i installed the lights tonight & they look great except for the gap. they are brighter & make the car look newer. i also had a set of corner corners to throw on too that have been waiting in the box for about 2 years. now, i just need a 96/97 hood of some kind. someone on this board should be able to help me out :confused:

yes, i also posted on the sccoa & got my questions answered with a pic. the 96/97 hood with the 94/95 bumper cover looks great!

thanx for the info...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 94/95 hood latch is different from the 96/97 hood latch.
yes, i used the 97 hood latch & 97 headlamp mounting panel...just need the 97 hood now...

i still can't get over at how much easier it is to see at night :cool: i thought my CATZ MSX driving lights were awesome, now the headlights are too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts