TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering will a P.I. intake fit a 94 4.6 and is there an specific modification that I would have to do to make it fit. thanks

Also will I get the 15 hp that the 96-97 cars would get, thanks

·
Registered
940 Posts
thunderchickin46 said:
I was wondering will a P.I. intake fit a 94 4.6 and is there an specific modification that I would have to do to make it fit. thanks

Also will I get the 15 hp that the 96-97 cars would get, thanks
i'm pretty sure you would have to run PI heads in order to use the PI intake

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
you dont need PI heads..

but for a 94, you need these parts to make it work.

96 TBird fuel rails
96 Throttle cable
96 Cable bracket
96 cruise control cable
96 EGR Tube
Accufab Plenum (or stock 96+ plenum)
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body (or stock 96+ TB)
'02 Mustang Intake Tube or MAC CAI
You must either get the 99+ water tube in the valley, or modify yours somehow to fit.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I appreciate it weswings04,

Does anyone know approx how much
96 TBird fuel rails
96 Throttle cable
96 Cable bracket
96 cruise control cable
96 EGR Tube
Accufab Plenum (or stock 96+ plenum)
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body (or stock 96+ TB)
'02 Mustang Intake Tube or MAC CAI

will cost? Thanks

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
your best bet is to scavange on these boards and the MD boards and Corral for parts, since 90% of NPI owners did the PI swap, I'm sure some of that stuff you can get very cheap. All the other stuff E-Mail or call Dan Newman.... If you can find the F5 casted heads and replace those F4's while you got everything apart, you will be better off also....It's not neccesary, but then you can only run Stock cams or Compcams... there are people getting good numbers with the F4's with Compcams....

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
jordansypek said:
your best bet is to scavange on these boards and the MD boards and Corral for parts, since 90% of NPI owners did the PI swap, I'm sure some of that stuff you can get very cheap. All the other stuff E-Mail or call Dan Newman.... If you can find the F5 casted heads and replace those F4's while you got everything apart, you will be better off also....It's not neccesary, but then you can only run Stock cams or Compcams... there are people getting good numbers with the F4's with Compcams....
yea like Hans and Rob are both running 13.7 and 13.8 with the 94-95 heads /F4AE casting

Jurgen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts