TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I will be in the Chralotte area next week. If you haven't seen the signs or comericals yet a new IKEA store will open Feb 18th and I'm being sent down for a week to support the opening.

I will have Sunday the 15th and Monday the 16th as days off while I am down there.

I will be in town from Thrusday the 12th. Untill I leave the morning on Saturday the 21'st.

If anyone wants to meet up for dinner or a beer let me know. I can get you a cell number to contact me at.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
If I'm still here when you get here we'll see if we can work something out. I'll let you know as it gets closer to the 12th what my schedule is looking like.

We'll see if we can work up a local meet for ya.

Regards,
Ron

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Thanks - Micro meet in NY

Hello Ron

Did you make your flight OK or did you have to hurry?

Thanks for coming by & see my mess.
Car parts everywhere.

tbirdtess - Western NY
Paul

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Hello Ron

Did you make your flight OK or did you have to hurry?

Thanks for coming by & see my mess.
Car parts everywhere.

tbirdtess - Western NY
Paul
PM sent

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea how I can get access to Carolinathunder.net ?

I wanted to post over there that I'll be down that way but I guess I have to wait for an admin to mail me my password.

If you can let everyone on that site know I'll be down starting tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Carolinathunder.net is an inactive board. Most everyone that use to be or still is a member over there is also a member here. I think admin over on that site is Joel Bender's parents or Sophosis.

I'm still in town so if you'd like to meet tomorrow give me a shout. I'll PM you my number.

Regards,

Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts