TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had new tires put on yesterday morning on my 94 and the air suspension worked fine. This afternoon I got out and it didnt lower like it always does. I have driven it a couple time and only got a message once. I have checked the rear sensor and it is still connected. It makes the clicking and sometime jerks a little like it wants to lower but doesnt. This sounds like a fairly simple problem but my service manual just tells me to run test function 211?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
karl

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
you did disable the system before they jacked it up on the lift, right.....;)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
that is strange, most of the people i know that had probs with the ride control was the opposite, it wouldn't raise up, did you change tire size or anything? also i think there is a relief valve that might be stuck closed, it has been so long since i worked on one of those it isn't funny.

the last car i did with an arc problem was a continental, that was back when i was still at tstc, about 8-9 years ago, so memory is alittle fuzzy, try resetting it, if that don't work, you may need a new arc controller, that what we ended up having to do with the continental, but like i tell you, the thing was slammed in the weeds, so it may be something else.

sorry man, i wish i could be more help......later'z........:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts