1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
They would tuck under the back, but on the front they are going to rub on the spindles without some small spacers. Most backspacing that will clear the front is about 6.5".

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They would tuck under the back, but on the front they are going to rub on the spindles without some small spacers. Most backspacing that will clear the front is about 6.5".

cheers
Ed N.
So, in other words....they'll look like arse?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They'll look like arse on the back because they're too far under, and won't fit at all on the front without spacers ...

cheers
Ed N.
Hey, look, something shiny!

(Takes back stupid idea and shoves it under a mattress while everyone's attention is directed elsewhere...)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Probably just about any 05+ mustang wheel that is 9" wide will fit. Look for wheels with the backspacing that Ed mentioned or 9" wheels with 36-38mm offset. Myself and many others here run them on the fronts. Or you can just skip the hub swap and get a set of mustang style wheels from the custom wheel shop here.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
What about something like this:
They have a staggered package with 18x9 +36 and 18x10 +42, made for S197

cheers
Ed N.
That is the setup I bought from cruizinconcepts. Good place to deal with.

Good price on those wheels you posted also.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Or you could go to thecustomwheelshop.com and get bullits there with the staggered fitment. 18x9's for the front and 18x10's for the rear. They'll be drilled with the proper backspacing and bolt pattern eliminating the need to do a hub swap... unless you're also gonna do the big brake packages for the mustangs.

My wheels are from the custom wheel shop and they fit perfectly. I have the '03 cobra replicas 17x9's all the way around

1 - 9 of 9 Posts