TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. I spend most of my time on the Exterior Forum, but i have a question about wheels and tires. I own a 95 mercury cougar and i was wondering the biggest size wheel that would fit? I would like to thank 20"s but some people say that they will not fit. So i was wondering would 20s or maybe bigger would fit. If anyone has some and a pic online i would love to see. I recently painted my car jet black and shaved the door handles. Next is the rims.

~thanks

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
well i was not saying to buy those wheels it was just an example....
they are pricey but all i was trying to say is that i would prefer those style wheels than 20" chrome wheels

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the replies guys, but i dont know what it is, but i love 20 inch wheels. It's all about attitude i guess, besudes, i think it would be great for huge chrome wheels on my newly painted jet black cougar. I just hope it doens't look ugly. I see these bubble chevys around with 22"s, but the car is jacked up off the ground a few inches. Looks kinda nasty

·
Registered
217 Posts
20's will fit with no problem, just get the correct offset and you will have no problems.

With 20's I would get a front offset of 38 to 40, and the rear you can use a 36 or 38, just a few options for you.

I have thought about it also, look here for a few choices, 13 pages of 20" birdie rims for ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts