Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Size:18x7.5
Offset: 40
Centerbore: 73.1
PCD: 100/108
Holes: 10
I've seen some nice chrome overhere but wanne make sure if they will fitt.
Thanks in advance!

Robert

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
suggested width

I've seen that the most of us have a set up of 245/45/18 but i don't like such a width. Is a 225/45 or 235/45 an option? Someone with any tires like these?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Lots of people are using 245/45/18 because the size is readily available, the width is good for our cars, and the overall diameter is almost identical to the originals. 225/45 or 235/45 would be shorter than the original tires, by around 1" and 1/2" respectively. 235/45 wouldn't be bad, especially on the 7.5" wheels, but I wouldn't suggest the 225/45/18 ... that size is made for a smaller, lighter car.

If the car is stock ride height or close to it, you could also consider 235/50/18. This is a fairly common size, will fit nicely on 7.5" wheels, and will actually be a bit taller than the stock tires, which helps to fill up the huge fender openings our cars have.

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think i'll go for the 235/50 because mine is lowered 2" and it'll look fine now and i think even with a 235/45. Thanks Ed N!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
accomodation

Btw, how hard is it to find an accomodation in Toronto? I am planning for a two month course/education and maybe this will be in Toronto...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Lots of hotels, especially around the airport, which is just west of Toronto. I'm less than half an hour from that area, shoot me a message if are going to be in town.

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking for a more cheap accomodation; staying in a hotel for two months is to expensive. Ed, shoot me your contact info if you want!
regards,

Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts