·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will probably fit but I would not bother getting it. All it will do is suck in all the hot air from the engine bay. If you have not done so, just yank the air silencer and be done with it.

Oh, I will probably put some sort of shield around it to stop it from sucking the hot air. My air silencer is removed already, I just like this because of its looks. I want to dress up the motor some more and this would help. I know many of the ebay things are ripoffs so I wanted to double check to make sure it would fit.

·
Registered
844 Posts
There's better ones on ebay that have a tube that runs down into the fenderwell, I think the seller's name is chromeairintakes or something like that

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it didn't fit. The intake tube was too short. The [email protected]$$ must have thought that Mustang and Tbird 3.8's have the same size intake tube. There also wasnt any place to put that thing that measures air temperature. Not the MAF but the other little thing. (This piece has a specific hole in the factory air box)

I'm going to send him a message asking for a refund of money or the proper setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts