TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its on the www.steeda.com site under induction....the throttle body for a 95 mustang....70mm now I have a 95 3.8....will this work without any modifications? Thinking about getting the lightning 80mm maf

thanks

robert

·
Administrator
8,246 Posts
My opinion......

I think you might be better off to first work on a set of P+Ped intakes and heads before you think about a LMAF and larger TB. That one from Steeda I think is for the 4.6 V8 which is no good for you. :(

Joe

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey rancherlee

I took your opoinion and went to rpm mustangs....Im looking to get this for my 3.8...will this work? RPM Cam 216int 225exh duration (single port) Valve Spring set for 88-95 3.8v6 Cylinder Heads,Pushrod set for 3.8v6 Mustangs, RPM SVO 1.73 v6 Roller Rockers

ive got a b&m tranny cooler and shift kit on the way along with some hose techniques.

now is there a special valve cover ill need for these roller rockers? Can I chrome it or find a nicer looking one somewhere?

Were porting and polishing the intake and heads. Any input there would be helpful.

Thanks guys.

robert in illinois

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in addition

oh yeah were doing a chip too! havent decieded, will wait til the rest is in..

·
Registered
710 Posts
next time you want to add something to a previous post just press the edit button and add away.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry..

if you havent figured this out yet guys...im learning the ol fashioned way. Asking and doing. lol

·
Administrator
8,246 Posts
Sounds like a plan, good luck! :D

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts