TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna wish everybody luck who may be in the path of Wilma....I know i should get lucky and it should hit south of Tampa Bay.

God Bless those that may be in the path

·
Registered
287 Posts
Me to, but unfortunaly im almost in the path of a direct hit here in Ft. Myers.....but ya thanks....wile my cougar is getting blow around my neighborhood, ill think how bad u could have had it.... :)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I am thinking of the old British seamans prayer before the first broadside;" Lord bless us for that which we are about to receive" . Personally, mine is; "feet get me outa here! " :D In any case heres wishing all our friends in the path come out whole and well..................
jake

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
why the f*** osceola county always gotta get hit..

·
Registered
454 Posts
Up in orlando isnt bad but some how the bird took a hit from a flying object now i have a scratch on the right side. Just a battle scar.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Water has gone down about a foot in the ditch (moat) around the house. Dog loves it. Damaged my soffet, again. Think I have all the pieces though.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Al..... a little soffit repair might be good for you, considering the potential for damage and loss, I'm glad thats all. Hopefully the rest of the guys down there, fared as well... and, Mrs. T has kept Preston on a short leash so he hasnt over done it in these stressful times. The Cold front roared into citrus county early this AM , and for the first time in several months I have been able to breathe halfway decent again. How have the rest of youse guys fared???

·
Registered
598 Posts
Best of luck to all of you in Florida. I better not see any MN12's floating on t.v.

On the 11th of November (almost three months later) I get to go back home! :rolleyes:

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Update on Preston: They have lost power. Estimate to regain power is 2 weeks. They think they lost some roof shingles. Their front door was damaged. They have some water damage. Cars appear to be ok. They are in good spirits at the time I talked to them. On Generator power at the moment. Their family bond is strong so I have no doubt they will pull through this. I offered any help I could. Being the modest man he is, he declined. So I will just have to say some prayers for them.

I have not heard about Joe (obucina) or AaronK or the miami area guys yet.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Tonite it's our turn into tomorrow. Vermonts gonna get 20+ inches of snow in the mountains. and we are looking at 5 inches of rain with 70mph winds.....only problem is that I live on the ocean...Should be a fun few days, providing nothing really bad happens.

I hope to take many pics of the Atlantic during this one.

Glad you florida guys are doing okay so far.....you'll be in my prayers...

Dave

·
Administrator
748 Posts
Al_Florida said:
I have not heard about Joe (obucina) or AaronK or the miami area guys yet.
Preston talked to Joe yesterday and they are fine. We haven't heard from Aaron so I don't know how they did.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
So has anybody heard from Timb or John (Cam94) or Mike (96Goldbird)???
I figure I might as well ask since I'm at work and have internet! :)

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
hows aboot John or the bday boy? well.. other day bday boy

·
Registered
196 Posts
i'm fine, i'm in Orlando now at a Sheraton by the airport. my work is putting my family up in the hotel and I am going to work out of our Orlando Branch. We loaded up my bird and I rode the harley up because there wasn't enough room for me in the car..

I'll prolly be here for two weeks minimum.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
The hits just keep on coming.
"Beta" will be named later today (Thursday). Heading towards Central America and... and..
"Gamma" maybe brewing in the carribean.

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i live in sebastian on the east coast....and this one was nothing like last years...wilma was an amateaur...if thats how you spell it lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts