TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can tell how much I drive my 95 4.6 Bird. I've never had to add washer fluid. Now the light is on to add fluid. I looked and can't find the tank. I know I'm old and can't see too well but where the heck is it?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
up by the lh headlamp

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Sideoiler said:
You can tell how much I drive my 95 4.6 Bird. I've never had to add washer fluid. Now the light is on to add fluid. I looked and can't find the tank. I know I'm old and can't see too well but where the heck is it?

:) My mom couldnt find mine either one day she went to put some fluid in it to be nice Ya its right up front i believe on the drivers side

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Thanks guys! It's full now. I couldn't look too long for it in this ungodly Florida heat. So, after a cursory glance, I gave up and got back into the air conditioned house. They sure mounted it a heck of a long way from the wipers, didnt they.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
what? put something in a convenient place on an mn12? :eek:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sideoiler,

If you think finding it's hard...don't change your own oil or your own transmission fluid! :p

·
Registered
921 Posts
or your driveshaft.... or your torque converter... I'm fairly certain ford intentionally buried these items. It weeds out the weak spirited so that only those with a heart for the car will make it live up to it's name!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts