TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wipers in my 95 won't come on until I turn on my right blinker. I'm going to change the switch unless anyone else has any other ideas.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
Multifunction switch..... replaced mine and that took care of it, but like he said ^sometiems its just the connections and they can get dirty...

·
Registered
180 Posts
jda95bird said:
My wipers in my 95 won't come on until I turn on my right blinker. I'm going to change the switch unless anyone else has any other ideas.
I had my signal lights quit all together on my bird. I check the connection in the steering column and the connector had pulled apart just enough to start causing problems.

NOTE: If you plan on doing anything in the steering column please remove negative battery cable before as you could deflate your AIR BAGS and cause you a big headache

·
Registered
180 Posts
mercury267 said:
Great tip! Imagine the joy of getting your face sandblasted unexpectedly while just trying to repair a blinker... oooooo, I don't eben what to think about it.
I read that in the shop manual after I had my girlfriend helping me pull apart the stearing column GULP :eek:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I think you also have to wait 5 minutes to let the air bag system discharge after removing the negative battery cable.
Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts