TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wing for 1993 T-bird.... Where to find this one???

Hey guys what is the rear lip spoiler for the t-bird where can I find it? I am wanting one pretty soon.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
811 Posts
Please don't call anything on the back of your car a "wing". . . . . .unless you can fit half the books at the public library on it. :D
Although that is a good looking spoiler.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RAYBROADWAY said:
Please don't call anything on the back of your car a "wing". . . . . .unless you can fit half the books at the public library on it. :D
Although that is a good looking spoiler.
Well excuse me. Spoiler wing no difference. If you don't wanna help me out then dont' comment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
811 Posts
Rich93 said:
Well excuse me. Spoiler wing no difference. If you don't wanna help me out then dont' comment.
Don't get bent out of shape. Besides, it looks like tomaso12 answered your question. Take a joke. :diablo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys I still need an wing, spoiler whatever you people call it. The on up there is already sold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude I like that. I went to that website and they didn't have it listed under t-birds is it off something else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,638 Posts
There are some good pics and sources in this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Rich93 said:
dude I like that. I went to that website and they didn't have it listed under t-birds is it off something else?
I guess they don't carry it anymore...
When i got it .... it was listed as a thunderbird part, and it definitely is. If you look at the sides... it follows the curve of the trunk PERFECTLY :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
tsbird1994 that spoiler looks great on ur car
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top