TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a bobra r wing on their car if so can i see a pic... they look kool & jus wanted to see if it flows with the body lines.... if not can someone photoshop it on 4 me???

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
bobra r wing? What's that? I'd get it if you wanted to see a xobra, or vobra, or fobra, or even a dobra R wing on a tbird but a bobra??? lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
damn, dup post

please delete

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You're not talking about this wing are you???

**shudder** ewwww

·
Registered
88 Posts
There's a guy on cardomain thats got a black 94 or 95 with it. And if I remember, there is a 2 tone 97 with one on that same site. Both are sporting xenon body kits and aftermarket wheels. Both are done up nicely in my opinion, but that wing just stands out way too much. To each their own.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Now now now, its not the wing we keep giving you a hard time about..... its the bumblebee paint job. :D

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
lmao.... well, it is the wing too. but the paintjob takes most of the flak. but.. unique-ish.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Don't all spoilers essentially just "bolt right up"?

What matters is if it seals to the trunk properly so you don't get water in those holes.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
I USED bike inner tubes for the gasket with lithium grease on the bolt heads and no problems with leaks. YES it bolt's right on but you have to drill holes in the trunk.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I was just curious, since it looks like the slope of the decklid was different than the bird. Just looked like it wouldn't match up flush, like you'd have to do some grinding to make the legs match up flush with the decklid.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
nope you don't but i would recomend getting it from ford racing yea it's expensive but the mold is alot better i got mine from andys autosport the wing was far from great quality

1 - 15 of 15 Posts